Top Earners of Endorsement Fees: South Korea, September 2014
For the month of September 2014, the top earners of commercial endorsement fees among South Korean celebrities are as follows:
1. Kim Yuna (김연아; born 1990), an Olympic figure skater.
2. Bae Suzy (배수지; born 1994), a singer and actress best known for her roles in the TV series Dream High and Gu Family Book. She is a member of the Korean girl group miss A, under JYP Entertainment.
3. Jun Ji-hyun (전지현; born 1981), an actress best known for her role as “The Girl” in the romantic comedy My Sassy Girl (2001). Other notable films of hers include Il Mare (2000), Windstruck (2004), The Thieves (2012), and The Berlin File (2013), as well as the television series My Love from the Star (2013-2014).
4. Lee Seung-gi (이승기; born 1987) is a singer, actor, and emcee.
5. Kim Soo-hyun (김수현; born 1988), an actor best known for his roles in the television dramas Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and My Love from the Star.
6. Kim Tae-hee (김태희; born 1980), an actress best known for her roles in Korean dramas such as Stairway to Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Iris, My Princess, and Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love.
7. Ryu Seung-ryong (류승룡; born 1970), an actor who headlined Miracle in Cell No. 7, which became the third highest grossing Korean film of all time.
8. Yoo Jae-suk (유재석; born 1972), a comedian and television comedy show host.
9. Hyun Bin (현빈; born 1982), an actor best known for his leading roles in the television dramas My Name Is Kim Sam-soon (2005) and Secret Garden (2010-2011).
10. Won Bin (원빈; born 1977), an actor who first gained wide popularity in 2000 after starring in the television drama Autumn in My Heart.